Thursday, January 1, 2009

as i fall, i will get up

thanks for the words of courage
you bore the worst of all i met
yet u exhibit courage surpassing all other that i met
when ever im feeling down
i look towards you
seeing how u fight on strongly even when u are at your worst makes me feel useless
for giving up and admitting defeat so easily

even thought u dun know it
u are the best source of inspiration for me
ur words gave me courage to carry on
courage to fight thru this thick mess of my life
courage to put my heart back to where it should be

courage
something i lacked
not in terms of daringness(i can watch a horror film alone no prob)
in terms of facing up to problems
in terms of facing up to my life
you stopped me from running away
from giving myself excuse to give up
from wasting my life away
i was never a God kind of person
not even now
yet i can understand what you are trying to portray
i believe in the words you say
maybe in another way but it serves the same purpose
I will strive on

THANK YOU
H
i didnt get the chance to know you well
even thou we were classmates for a year

"the courage to say it's okay when you're down low and everyone else's sky high."
i barely did it. i did my best and put up a facade.
that's all i could manage at the moment
but i wouldnt give up
the day will come when i am alright once again

No comments: