Thursday, December 18, 2008

phone

wat the point???
haiz. how many times have i said this? to myself and other people. nth can be done to help.
i didnt do anything. u made thing this way.
ok. should really let myself go. why punish myself for something or some choice made by other people.
im becoming an asshole
a thru and thru asshole
dun wanna think how my actions may affect ppl

i really should move out
is abt time too


well on another note,
IM GETTING MY IPOD TOUCH!!!!
lols
this means the end of using my phone as a mp3 player
thank you phone
every where i go i need my phone
this is not becuz i have a lot of impt phone call or msgs
but becuz i cant live without the music in my phone
seriously i dun use my phone for msging and talking much
the main use is the mp3 player
god knows i have tons of song in my phone
making it super laggy
so, as thanks to my dear phone,
im dedicating this post to my phone
LOL
IPOD TOUCH HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: