Wednesday, December 3, 2008

wao

wao... feel kan phua betrayed for like no good reason??? =T
paranoia would be a good word now.
guess there is no going back.
the hurt is done and tho it'll heal, there will always be the scar there to remind me.
i refuse to and wont let it affect me
cuz i always believe in second chance and i also understand that sometimes, its becuz of circumstances.
yet, easier said den done

shit. regretting it now. why i so bo liao?
got time dun use to study go play wat friendster
knn
now no mood study le
FUCK!
*first time using vulgarity outright(just no other words that will suffice), hope its the last time

im starting to feel suspicious abt every single shit my friends do or say to me. wat he/she mean when he/she say that. wat he/she mean
when he/she do that. is there anything they are keeping from me again.why he/she suddenly tell me that, etc. i know that its unhealthy for the friendship but i cant help it.... ULTRA PARANOIA MODE... i seriously feel like an mfing SOAB asshole bastard....

No comments: