Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SERIOUSLY

i officially declare the end to all playing. it time for me to start studying. serious. even thought this MIGHT sound unbelievable to majority, no, to all people.

something really funny happened today. all thanks to daryl's golf club cover(protector wadever. i was sleeping in the pre-itp talk when i was woken by two short screams. haha. Ms. Chua was freaked out by daryl's hairy gorilla. SUPER LOUD AND PAISEH CAN!!! haha. she actually CRIED!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Had a great day out with 06 ppl plus shiqi at central. Lunch at taglio was great.

I want to apologize to people in my class or actually to my group which are the same three persons for all module. Sorry i didnt do anything for past tutorials and projects. i was having bad times but its no excuse. please let me know what is required of me and i will do my part ok... Sorry!!!

P.S. SCREW THE KNN FCUKER WHO STOLE MY PRAIA. DAMN U AND GOD BLESS UR SON WITH NO ASSHOLE!!!!


i take back my words abt changing u
it was wrong. i was wrong
nobody can remain the same after going thru such a thing
it's not fair for this to happened to u, or to anyone
i cant say i understand how u feel
nvr gone thru such pains
it's impossible to forget, this much i know
but moving on is possible
letting go is possible
time might not heal all wounds
but fren and family does
u have ur family and friends
i know its impossible for u to let go now
it takes time
but promise me something
dun hurt urself
cuz it'll hurt us all
my words still stand
i'll be here whenever u need me

No comments: