Saturday, November 22, 2008

erms

WAO... just back from MMSP08/09... haha.. first of all.. congrats to jess wong xue ying for winning Ms. Body Beautiful and Ms. Congeniality (did i spell it rite?)... whoo!!! even thought u didnt become Ms Singapore Polytechnic 08/09, u were the biggest winner with two titles!!! haha... blame daryl for saying u were no.3... got curse le thats why u got 2nd runner-up... lols... hey... i am super close to losing my voice from cheering for u, jess.... u own me.. lols... joking... anyway, ur 3 wish answer should have WORLD PEACE... liddat confirm win de.... wasted..



well... i dun wanna sound rude or anything but can u stop turning to me for every single freaking thing that happen... sorry if i sound *****(fill in urself) but i have got enough things going thru my head at the moment and i dun need u to make things worse for me... in a direct and simple way of saying, which i used it very often in the past: dun make ur problem into my problem. i'vr got enough problem so dun make my problem worse.... maybe in the past i could help but now im really not in the mood... sorry...


i cant focus on studying for MST... next week is nearly impossible for me to study with all the work and the trip... damn... bad habit of mine... should really get rid of it... always letting such things affect me... and always during the exams periods... shouldnt i be numb to this kind of prob since i get rejected all the time...


hmmm...
hope i am not disturbing u with all the msgs....
that was nvr my intention...
i wonder wats ur take?
really that bad ma?
have to do this ma?
still waiting
aint giving up that easily
determined : I
and take care ok?
dun let urself fall sick.

No comments: