Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Impossibility?

ok... met up with some secondary school frens just now to celebrate STEPHANIE KHOO birthday...had a great time with them... did some heart-to-heart talk with some of them too... moments of truth??? heard somethings that i dun really wanna hear... but these are the truth so yea truth hurts i guess... maybe i should really consider korea??? damn!!! is it really that bad???

is it really impossible for a guy to use sincerity to touch a gal's heart??? wont a gal give the guy a chance to treat her right, a chance to show her love??? does such thing happen in korea, taiwan and japan drama only??? is THAT special feeling the only thing that is a factor, the only thing that matters, the only thing that is important??? hope not...

I am not sure my messages will reach ur heart
I am not sure whether you are irritated with all my messages
I am not sure my actions would touch you
I am not sure that one day you'll be touched
I am not sure whether you are gonna give me a chance or you just trying to be nice
I am not sure whether you are trying to convey something to me via your actions
but, but, but
I am sure that i am not confused
I am sure that i need you
I am sure of my determination,
to tear down those wall
to treat you right
to protect you
to try my best to nvr let u cry.

No comments: