Monday, November 17, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS

i cant sleep... been thinking abt some stuffs... i know... some ppl are gonna say i think too much or say i emo again... sometimes emo is not a bad thing... it lets me have some space and time to think abt some more important aspects of my life... well... thank god my lesson start at 11 tmr... but i will try my best to go school at ard 9 to study??? lols

define friends.
someone who is always there for u when u need them?
someone who u share happiness & sadness with?
someone whom u know will definitely be there to back u up and trust u unconditionally?
or simply just some person who have the same frequency with u therefore u just click together?

wat do u do with ur 'fren' most of the time?
gossipping? heart to heart talking?

am kinda sick of all this superficial frens
who dare say u treat ur fren with 100% of ur heart
if u think u do let me know
i would gladly be fren with u
i try my best to be true to all my frens
but heard and gone thru so much disappointing things that made me lose faith

i am still waiting for that one true fren to appear
wonder who will it be??
dun take too long
i might not last that long

for those who keep saying i emo
it just goes to show how much u know me and how much u dun

No comments: